Monday, June 24, 2013

Jim Carrey won't promote 'Kick-Ass 2'

I like Jim Carrey, but I'm not sure if I fully agree with this. Yesterday, Jim tweeted "I did Kickass a month b4 Sandy Hook and now in all good conscience I cannot support that level of violence. My apologies to e" and "I meant to say my apologies to others involve with the film. I am not ashamed of it but recent events have caused a change in my heart."

I mean, the movie is already done and is already going to be in thousands of theatres this year. I'm sure none of the other actors support the violence in the film, but during promotional appearances I'm sure they'll be supporting the actual movie instead. Not to mention that Kick-Ass 2 is rated R, and I doubt the violence will influence anybody of age that watches it.

Via

No comments:

Post a Comment