Thursday, September 29, 2016

2016 NFL Picks Week 4

Week 3 was so-so for me, as I finished at 8-8 to drop my overall percentage to 52%. I did correctly pick 2 upsets out of 3 (Denver and Atlanta), which brings me to .500 at 4-4. Unfortunately my Pick of the Week, Arizona, shit the bed against Buffalo and lost on the road. I should have listened to my own advice of not picking a road favorite as the PotW, but I didn't. Now 2-1 on the season.

Losses: Houston couldn't even put up a point at New England, Tennessee couldn't win at home against Oakland, as mentioned earlier Arizona lost to Buffalo, Jacksonville couldn't quite pull off the home upset versus Baltimore, the New York Giants lost a back and forth game to road Washington, Minnesota's defense shut down Carolina, Los Angeles finally scored a TD and beat Tampa Bay on the road, and Philadelphia absolutely destroyed Pittsburgh (I'm OK with this incorrect pick).

Week 4 sees the start of the bye weeks:

Thursday, 8:30pm
Miami Dolphins at Cincinnati Bengals
Sunday, 9:30am (London)
Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars
Sunday, 1pm
Cleveland Browns at *Washington Redskins*
Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots
Seattle Seahawks at New York Jets
Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons
Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears
Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans
Oakland Raiders at Baltimore Ravens
Sunday, 4pm
Denver Broncos at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers
New Orleans Saints at San Diego Chargers
Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals
Sunday, 8:30pm
Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburgh Steelers
Monday, 8:30pm
New York Giants at Minnesota Vikings

Byes: Green Bay Packers, Philadelphia Eagles

*Pick of the Week*

Upset picks as of 9/29, 5pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 7-9
Week 2: 10-6
Week 3: 8-8
Season: 25-23 (52%)

No comments:

Post a Comment