Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Arrested Development movie in the works?

Followed by another TV/Netflix series? That's the plan apparently, according to Mitch Hurwitz:

"I'm working on the movie right now," the show's creator tells Rolling Stone. "I can't get into much more detail because I don't want to scare anybody off. I don't want to be presumptuous about it. I don't own the property outright – it's a 20th Century Fox property. But everybody seems really into it and really eager to make a movie."
Plans are obviously in flux at the moment, but Hurwitz's ultimate goal is to make an Arrested Development movie and then another season of the show. "The whole thing is sort of unprecedented," he says. "It's always been its own little thing. I kind of feel like the more it stays original, the better chance it has. As soon as it goes back to trying to do exactly what it was before, you run the risk of doing a reunion show or something."

Read more at Rolling Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment