Thursday, September 10, 2015

2015 NFL Picks Week 1

What's this? A new post?

Yes, I decided to resurrect the B Long Blog for the NFL season, as I will be returning for my third full season of making picks. While I didn't quite reach my goal of 70%, I did have my best year picking games at a respectable 68%. That was much better than 2013 (60%), and slightly better than 2012 (65%).

With a correct Super Bowl XLIX pick, in which I nearly predicted the correct score, I finished the 2014 playoffs with a 8-3 record (good for 73%). I'll take it.

I'll be making picks the same as last year. Picking straight up, the winners will be bolded, upset picks will be italicized, and my *Pick of the Week* will be offset by asterisks. Previous results will be linked each week, and can also be accessed by clicking on the "NFL Picks" tag.

New season wipes the slate clean:

Thursday, 8:30pm
Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots
Sunday, 1pm
*Green Bay Packers* at Chicago Bears
Cleveland Browns at New York Jets
Seattle Seahawks at St. Louis Rams
Kansas City Chiefs at Houston Texans
Miami Dolphins at Washington Redskins
Indianapolis Colts at Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers at Jacksonville Jaguars
Sunday, 4pm
Detroit Lions at San Diego Chargers
New Orleans Saints at Arizona Cardinals
Tennessee Titans at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos
Cincinnati Bengals at Oakland Raiders
Sunday, 8:30pm
New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
Monday Night Football
Philadelphia Eagles at Atlanta Falcons (7:10pm)
Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers (10:20pm)

*Pick of the Week*

No upset pick as of 9/10 4:45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment