Thursday, September 24, 2015

2015 NFL Picks Week 3

Ouch. In a week full of upsets, I apparently picked all of the wrong ones and ended up 7-9 Week 2. Lost my PotW (New Orleans vs Tampa Bay), so 1-1 for that. Of the 3 upset picks I had, I did manage to get 2 of them correct (2 for 3 on the season). My overall percentage dropped about 10 points to 53%. There were a ridiculous 10 upsets out of 16 games last week, so I can't complain too much.

Said upsets that I didn't correctly choose included Denver over Kansas City (this was a toss-up for me), Cleveland over Tennessee, Washington at home against St. Louis, Tampa Bay on the road against New Orleans, Oakland over Baltimore, Jacksonville over Miami, Philadelphia losing to Dallas (ugh), and Indianapolis
falling to New York Jets. I was seriously this close to switching my MNF pick, I swear. On to the next week:

Thursday, 8:30pm
Washington Redskins at New York Giants
Sunday, 1pm
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Houston Texans
Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens
Jacksonville Jaguars at *New England Patriots*
Pittsburgh Steelers at St. Louis Rams
San Diego Chargers at Minnesota Vikings
Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans
Philadelphia Eagles at New York Jets
Oakland Raiders at Cleveland Browns
Atlanta Falcons at Dallas Cowboys
Sunday, 4pm
San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals
Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins
Chicago Bears at Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, 8:30pm
Denver Broncos at Detroit Lions
Monday, 8:30pm
Kansas City Chiefs at Green Bay Packers

*Pick of the Week*

Upset picks as of 9/24 8:30pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 10-6
Week 2: 7-9
Season: 53%

No comments:

Post a Comment