Wednesday, September 20, 2017

2017 NFL Picks Week 3

Week 2 was certainly a great week for my picks as I ended up with my most wins ever, going 14-2. Looking back, my previous best for wins was 13 (13-2 and 13-1-1), and my previous best for losses was 1 (13-1-1 and 12-1). It wasn't as if all the favorites won either, as I connected on 4 of 5 upset picks. I am now 6-1 in upset picks to start the season. My Pick of the Week (Oakland) won, so I start 2-0 there.

My 2 wrong picks were the Los Angeles Chargers losing at home to Miami, and Green Bay being unable to pull off the upset at Atlanta. On to Week 3:

Thursday, 8:30pm
Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers
Sunday, 9:30am (London)
Baltimore Ravens at Jacksonville Jaguars
Sunday, 1pm
Cleveland Browns at Indianapolis Colts
Pittsburgh Steelers at Chicago Bears
Miami Dolphins at New York Jets
Denver Broncos at Buffalo Bills
Houston Texans at *New England Patriots*
New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons at Detroit Lions
New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
Sunday, 4:30pm
Seattle Seahawks at Tennessee Titans
Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers
Cincinnati Bengals at Green Bay Packers
Sunday, 8:30pm
Oakland Raiders at Washington Redskins
Monday, 8:30pm
Dallas Cowboys at Arizona Cardinals

*Pick of the Week*

upset pick as of 9/23, 2:30pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 11-4
Week 2: 14-2
Season: 25-6 (80.6%)

No comments:

Post a Comment