Wednesday, October 24, 2012

NFL picks for Week 8

So I've been making picks for all the NFL games for a couple of weeks now, but just decided to start posting them. Good news for me, since I was 12-1 in predicting Week 7 (damn you Tennessee!). Of course, that's following an abysmal Week 6 where I finished 5-9; overall this season I'm 39-17, good for 70% correct. I'll be picking the games straight up (no spread) and I'll probably post them every Tuesday after the Monday Night Football game wraps up. Without further ado, here's the picks for Week 8*; number next to games is my "confidence" from 1-5:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Minnesota Vikings - 4
Washington Redskins at Pittsburgh Steelers - 2
Atlanta Falcons at Philadelphia Eagles - 2
Miami Dolphins at New York Jets - 3
New England Patriots at St. Louis Rams - 5
Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans - 1
Jacksonville Jaguars at Green Bay Packers - 5
Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions - 3
San Diego Chargers at Cleveland Brown - 5
Carolina Panthers at Chicago Bears - 4
Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs - 1
New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys - 1
New Orleans Saints at Denver Broncos -2
San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals -4

Previous Results
Week 4: 12-3
Week 5: 10-4
Week 6: 5-9
Week 7: 12-1
Total: 39-17 (70%)

*I work for 50% commission


No comments:

Post a Comment