Wednesday, September 4, 2013

2013 NFL Picks Week 1

I've decided to bring back a popular feature from last year, and will be doing NFL picks for the full 2013-2014 season! I finished last year at 135-72-1 (65%) picking games from week 4 onward. In the playoffs, I finished 7-4 (about 64%) which was right on par with my regular season average. I'm looking to improve my accuracy this year, but I will say that anything over 50% isn't too bad. I'm doing away with the "confidence" numbers from last year, but I will be continuing to pick the winners of each game straight up with no spread. Be sure to check back next week (Tuesday or Wednesday) for more NFL Picks; click the tag below to view picks from previous weeks. Without further ado:

Thursday, 8:30pm
Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos
Sunday, 1pm
Kansas City Chiefs at Jacksonville Jaguars
Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers
Oakland Raiders at Indianapolis Colts
Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions
Tennessee Titans at Pittsburgh Steelers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Jets
Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints
Miami Dolphins at Cleveland Browns
Cincinnati Bengals at Chicago Bears
New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills
Sunday, 4:25pm
Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers
Arizona Cardinals at St. Louis Rams
Sunday, 8:30pm
New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
Monday, 6:55pm
Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins
Monday, 10:20pm
Houston Texans at San Diego Chargers

No comments:

Post a Comment