Thursday, September 26, 2013

2013 NFL Picks Week 4

Wow. Back to reality. I finished last week at under 50%: 7-9. My percentage dropped 9% to 60% overall, so it's not completely terrible yet. I was hoping to get a lot of "wins" before the bye week's started, but oh well. I apologize for anyone who used my picks! Let's see where I went wrong...

Right off the bat, I picked the Eagles to win, and of course picked wrong. That 25% from last week will be even lower now. Houston played like shit at Baltimore, and got blown out by 21. Washington lost a toss-up at home to Detroit. Tampa Bay failed to put up a fight in my upset pick over New England. Minnesota was shocked at home by Cleveland. Green Bay overcame a big defect, but couldn't keep a lead in a loss to Cincinnati. Miami beat Atlanta, Indy blew out San Fran by 20, and the Jets won a second game already, all to my surprise. 0-3 in upset picks.

I'm done with this week, so moving on to this week's matchups; as a reminder, upset picks* in italics:

Thursday, 8:25pm
San Francisco 49ers at St. Louis Rams
Sunday, 1pm
Seattle Seahawks at Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars
Arizona Cardinals at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Pittsburgh Steelers at Minnesota Vikings
New York Giants at Kansas City Chiefs
Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions
Cincinnati Bengal at Cleveland Browns
Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills
Sunday, 4pm
New York Jets at Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins at Oakland Raiders**
Dallas Cowboys at San Diego Chargers
Philadelphia Eagles at Denver Broncos
Sunday, 8:30pm
New England Patriots at Atlanta Falcons
Monday, 8:30pm
Miami Dolphins at New Orleans Saints
*as of 3:45pm Thursday 9/26
**changed pick to Redskins after news that Pryor wouldn't start.


Previous Results
Week 1: 11-5
Week 2: 11-5
Week 3: 7-9
Season: 29-19 (60%)


No comments:

Post a Comment