Thursday, September 12, 2013

2013 NFL Picks Week 2

Good start to the 2013 season! I finished 11-5 for Week 1, which is a respectable 69%. That's up 4% from my average last year, so let's hope the improvement can improve.

Recapping Week 1, I lost toss ups between Tennessee and Pittsburgh (how bad did they look?), Atlanta and New Orleans (figured that would be a shootout!), and Green Bay at San Francisco (the 49ers are legit, should have picked them at home). I, like everyone else, was stunned that the Jets won a game, let alone against Tampa Bay. And the only game I was glad to lose? The Eagles at Washington. I don't know for sure, but I'd guess I've correctly picked Eagles game about 25% of the time. I'll check later. Week 2 has some tough games to pick, so hopefully I can continue my good fortune:

Thursday, 8:25pm
New York Jets at New England Patriots
Sunday, 1pm
San Diego Chargers at Philadelphia Eagles
Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans
Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens
Dallas Cowboys at Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins at Indianapolis Colts
Washington Redskins at Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears
Carolina Panthers at Buffalo Bills
St. Louis Rams at Atlanta Falcons
Sunday, 4pm
New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Detroit Lions at Arizona Cardinals
Jacksonville Jaguars at Oakland Raiders
Denver Broncos at New York Giants
Sunday, 8:30pm
San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
Monday, 8:30pm
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals

Previous Results
Week 1: 11-5
Season: 11-5 (69%)

No comments:

Post a Comment