Thursday, September 4, 2014

2014 NFL Picks Week 1

Football is back, baby! (On my birthday of all days!) And so am I, with my third (second full) season of NFL Picks. I finished the 2012 season with 65% correct and 2013 with a slightly worse 60% correct. Obviously looking to improve on those numbers this year.

Before I get to this year's picks, I'm going to take a quick look back at last year. Though I finished the season at 60%, I was straight up not good in the playoffs. I was 5-6 (45%) overall, including an incorrect Super Bowl pick. I hope nobody took any betting advice from me! I plan to change that this year though.

Almost ready for the picks, but a couple things to go over. I am adding a new feature, which will be my "Pick of the Week". This should help fans in suicide pools, and will be noted by an *asterisk*. Like last year, upset picks will be shown in italics and my winners (picked straight up) will be bolded. Without further ado:

Thursday, 8:30pm
Green Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, 1pm
New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins
Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers
New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons
Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs
Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens
Oakland Raiders at New York Jets
Minnesota Vikings at St. Louis Rams
Jacksonville Jaguars at *Philadelphia Eagles*
Buffalo Bills at Chicago Bears
Washington Redskins at Houston Texans
Sunday, 4:25pm
Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
San Francisco 49ers at Dallas Cowboys
Sunday, 8:30pm
Indianapolis Colts at Denver Broncos
Monday Night Football
New York Giants at Detroit Lions (7:10pm)
San Diego Chargers at Arizona Cardinals (10:20pm)

*Pick of the Week*

Upset picks as of 9/4 10:45am

No comments:

Post a Comment