Thursday, October 1, 2015

2015 NFL Picks Week 4

Stellar Week 3 for me, finishing with my best record of the year at 12-4. My percentage raised over 7%, to 60.4% overall. I was good on my PotW, now 2-1 on the season. I had 3 upset picks and got 2 of them correct to improve to 4-2 on the year thus far.

Matchups I incorrectly guessed: Baltimore winning at home against Cincinnati, the Eagles losing to the New York Jets (I'm very happy I was wrong with this one), Oakland losing to Cleveland on the road, and Dallas upsetting Atlanta (also quite happy about this). The byes start this week, and I was hoping to accumulate more wins before then; regardless, Week 4 is upon us with 15 new games.



Thursday, 8:25pm
Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
Sunday, 9:30am
New York Jets at Miami Dolphins (London)
Sunday, 1pm
Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Oakland Raiders at Chicago Bears
Houston Texans at Atlanta Falcons
Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals
Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts
Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins
New York Giants at Buffalo Bills
Sunday, 4/4:25pm
Cleveland Browns at San Diego Chargers
Minnesota Vikings at Denver Broncos
St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers
Sunday, 8:30pm
Dallas Cowboys at New Orleans Saints
Monday, 8:30pm
Detroit Lions at *Seattle Seahawks*

*Pick of the Week* (changed from Indy)
No upset picks as of 10/1 7:45pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 10-6
Week 2: 7-9
Week 3: 12-4
Season: 29- 19 (60.4%)

No comments:

Post a Comment