Thursday, October 27, 2016

2016 NFL Picks Week 8

I just cannot gain any traction this year! I finished Week 7 with 7 wins, 7 losses, and 1 tie. I don't count ties as wins or losses, so think of it as a lost game. That being said, I stay around 52% on the year. My PotW, Atlanta, lost at home (in OT) to San Diego; I'm now 5-2. I didn't fare any better with my upset picks, as I was 1 for 4 (Oakland over Jacksonville) to drop me to 9-13 for the season. Oof.

Minnesota, much to my approval, lost to Philadelphia. Washington was unable to upset Detroit. Buffalo, despite being road favorites, lost to Miami. Tennessee couldn't get a home win against Indianapolis. Baltimore couldn't pull of an upset at the New York Jets. As mentioned earlier Atlanta could not get the home win vs San Diego. Finally, I don't know why I bothered to pick San Francisco with a home upset against Tampa Bay. On to a short Week 8, with only 13 games due to byes:
Thursday, 8:30pm
Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans
Sunday, 9:30am (London)
Washington Redskins at Cincinnati Bengals
Sunday, 1pm
Detroit Lions at Houston Texans
Seattle Seahawks at New Orleans Saints
New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills
New York Jets at Cleveland Browns
Oakland Raiders at Tampa Bay Buccaneers*
Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts
Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers
Sunday, 4pm
San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos
Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons
Sunday, 8:30pm
Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys
Monday, 8:30pm
*Minnesota Vikings* at Chicago Bears

Byes: Baltimore Ravens, Los Angeles Rams, Miami Dolphins, New York Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Francisco 49ers

*Pick of the Week*

Upset picks as of 10/27, 8:30pm

*no favorite

Previous Results
Week 1: 7-9
Week 2: 10-6
Week 3: 8-8
Week 4: 7-8
Week 5: 7-7
Week 6: 9-6
Week 7: 7-7-1
Season: 55-51-1 (52%)




No comments:

Post a Comment