Thursday, November 3, 2016

2016 NFL Picks Week 9

Another week, another tie! Of the remaining 12 games I finished with my best week at 8-4, to raise my overall percentage by 1 to 53%. Of course my Pick of the Week (Minnesota) lost, so I wouldn't take my recommendations on that. Once again I went against my "rule" of never picking an away team or a division game. Oops. Now 5-3 for the season. To make things worse I was incorrect in both my upset picks, which drops me to 9-15 (probably my worst mark to date).

Aside from the aforementioned tie between Cincinnati and Washington in London, my losses included Detroit at Houston (upset pick), Seattle at New Orleans, Arizona at Carolina (upset pick), and Minnesota at Chicago. Looks like I should have went with the home teams!

On to Week 9, another shortened schedule due to 6 byes:

Thursday, 8:30pm
Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sunday, 1pm
Jacksonville Jaguars at Kansas City Chiefs
Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings
Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants
*Dallas Cowboys* at Cleveland Browns
New York Jets at Miami Dolphins
Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens
Sunday, 4pm
New Orleans Saints at San Francisco 49ers
Carolina Panthers at Los Angeles Rams
Indianapolis Colts at Green Bay Packers
Tennessee Titans at San Diego Chargers
Sunday, 8:30pm
Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders
Monday, 8:30pm
Buffalo Bills at Seattle Seahawks

Byes: Arizona Cardinals, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Houston Texans, New England Patriots, Washington Redskins

*Pick of the Week*

Upset picks as of 11/5, 10:30am

Previous Results
Week 1: 7-9
Week 2: 10-6
Week 3: 8-8
Week 4: 7-8
Week 5: 7-7
Week 6: 9-6
Week 7: 7-7-1
Week 8: 8-4-1
Season: 63-55-2 (53%)




No comments:

Post a Comment