Thursday, November 3, 2011

Adam Sandler Career Timeline

After talking to my brother about how Adam Sandler's career has gone from good to bad, I decided to make a chart to demonstrate.  I used ratings from IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, and Metacritic user reviews.  Surprisingly, his movies haven't gotten steadily worse according to those sources, instead being relatively constant over the years (obviously a few ups and down in between).  IMDB users aren't exactly the best judge of character, and Rotten Tomatoes considers critic reviews which have never been too fond of any (funny) Sandler flick.  Metacritic users, however, share relatively the same opinion as my brother and I do, though the decline isn't quite as sharp.  But seriously, there is no way Jack and Jill is going to touch Billy Madison/Happy Gilmore/The Wedding Singer.  Without further ado, here's the chart:

Click for full-size


















I'll be doing more of these for other comedians/actors, so stay tuned! Any requests?

No comments:

Post a Comment