Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Yes, I'm eating this


Yes, that is bacon in a sundae.
So how was it? In short, pretty average.  I wasn't impressed by it, but wasn't unimpressed.  It really just tasted like a sundae with bacon in it; it wasn't cohesive.  Once you get passed the whole "OMG BACON IN ICE CREAM? THAT'S SO GROSS!" factor, it really isn't that crazy of an idea. It's just a salty and sweet combination, like many other snacks (chocolate covered pretzels anyone?).  But like I said, it was on OK sundae with bacon on it, which I suppose is what it's supposed to be.  I was expecting more, so I was disappointed in that regard.  Maybe it should have pieces of bacon throughout the ice cream?  Maple syrup?  Regardless, I most likely will not be getting the BK Bacon Sundae again, though I do suggest everyone try one at some point this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment