Wednesday, November 7, 2012

NFL picks for Week 10

This week's picks are a day late due to the election, but first let's recap last week's picks:

I ended up making some great picks last week, and finished with a 11-3 record (79%). As for my losses? Washington, New York Giants, and Philly. Washington is becoming a tough team to pick, as they play well one week and awful the next; I figured they would take care of Carolina at home but I was mistaken! The Giants blew a lead in their game, but I was ok with taking that loss since I love watching them lose. And now for the frustrating Eagles... I actually have little to say. They suck; I probably won't be picking them again. Definitely not this week, now on to the picks for Week 10:

Thursday 8:20pm
Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars - 5
Sunday 1pm
Oakland Raiders at Baltimore Ravens - 5
Denver Broncos at Carolina Panthers - 3
San Diego Chargers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 1
Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints - 3
Buffalo Bills at New England Patrios - 5
Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings - 2
Tennessee Titans at Miami Dolphins - 1
New York Giants at Cincinnati Bengals - 4
Sunday 4pm
New York Jets at Seattle Seahawks - 2
Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles - 1
St. Louis Rams at San Francisco 49ers - 5
Sunday 8:20pm
Houston Texans at Chicago Bears - 2
Monday 8:30pm
Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburgh Steelers - 5


Previous Results
Week 4: 12-3
Week 5: 10-4
Week 6: 5-9
Week 7: 12-1
Week 8: 6-8
Week 9: 11-3
Total: 56-28 (67%)

No comments:

Post a Comment