Tuesday, November 13, 2012

NFL Picks for Week 11

Well I wish I were wrong in picking the Cowboys over the Eagles, but I made the right pick despite not liking the outcome. Interesting game between San Francisco and St. Louis; it ended in a 24-24 tie, and since I'm picking straight up I technically didn't win or lose. I'll count it as a tie so it doesn't hurt or help my percentage (though technically I could count it as a loss). Not too surprised that New Orleans beat Atlanta, nor that Tennessee beat Miami; the latter game was basically a coin toss anyway. The only game that surpised me -aside from the tie- was the New York Giants/Cincinnati Bengals game. What the hell is up with the Giants, and the rest of the NFC East for that matter? Nobody is playing well right now. On to this week's picks:

Thursday, 8:20pm
Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills - 1
Sunday, 1pm
Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans - 5
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers - 2
Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins - 1
Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots - 4
New York Jets at St. Louis Rams - 1
Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs - 3
Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions - 3
Cleveland Browns at Dallas Cowboys - 4
Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons - 5
Sunday, 4pm
New Orleans Saints at Oakland Raiders - 4
San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos - 3
Sunday, 8:20pm
Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers - 2
Monday, 8:30pm
Chicago Bears at San Francisco 49ers - 2

Previous Results
Week 4: 12-3
Week 5: 10-4
Week 6: 5-9
Week 7: 12-1
Week 8: 6-8
Week 9: 11-3
Week 10: 10-3-1
Total: 66-31-1 (68%)

No comments:

Post a Comment