Friday, March 15, 2013

So Nick Offerman did another AMA



 
Here's just a small sample:
 
Have you ever considered playing Teddy Roosevelt in a biopic about his life?
I look forward to playing #26 with a relish that can only be described as fervent. The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt and The River of Doubt are fantastic reads, and Theodore Rex is good, but more of the known quantity. You can bet your San Juan Hill that in my portrayal of Teddy, I will wrestle and defeat a Crizzly Bear.

Sausage links or patties?

please send them.
 
Who is your favorite Parks and Rec character besides Ron? If you had to choose between bacon or carpentry, which would you choose? Why did you decide to start tweeting again? Any future projects you are working on that you can disclose? Here’s a shot in the dark, but is there ANY chance that you could spare an hour to be a guest on my podcast?
1) Duke Silver. 2) Easy. Bacon. Carpentry requires protein to flourish, but Bacon requires only my masticating pork-hole. 3) To use the practical side of Twitter to disseminate information to my peoples, despite the amount of time people waste upon said channel. 4) Doing a play in Los Angeles with my gorgeous wife Megan, Annapurna, late April-June 9. 5) I think you had another question, but it's dark so I missed it.

Do you stay-in/switch-to character when approached in public by fans, or do you prefer to talk to people as simply "Nick?" Do you ever get in line for something that is taking forever (coffee, post office, DMV, etc.) and decide, "You know, this is absurd. I'm about to Ron Swanson this mother out" and just lay down the law?

1) I don't like to ever play Ron when I'm not at work, even over the phone in a radio interview. Ron is not my individual property, I make him together with Mike Schur and our show, so I don't like to whip him out at the lumber yard. 2) I don't like to wait in lines. If there's a long line for coffee, I slap myself in the face and find it just as awakening as an Americano. No one ever needs to go to the DMV.

You're stranded on a desert island. What three items do you bring?

Sharp knife One dozen hogs Small seaplane

What was it like when you had to kiss Rob Lowe?

I'm not going to lie. He made me pop. Literally?

Describe in two words your thoughts on the NYC Soda-ban being overturned.

In America, we are free. We are fat and free.

Full AMA at Reddit, via Uproxx

No comments:

Post a Comment