Thursday, October 15, 2015

2015 NFL Picks Week 6

Another good week of picks during Week 5, as I finished 9-5. Overall, my percentage essentially remained the same, only improving by 0.1% to 63.6%. I correctly chose Denver as my PotW, and improved to 4-1 on the season. Of my 3 upset picks, I only correctly chose Indianapolis; I remain above .500 at 5-4 for the season. As a side note, I continue not being able to pick the Eagles correctly, as I am now 0-5 for the season.

For my incorrect picks, most of which were close: Baltimore blew it against Cleveland by 3, Chicago upset Kansas City by 1, Cincinnati came back at home against Seattle by 3, New Orleans was blown out by Philadelphia by 22 (Glad to be wrong about this one, and it wasn't even that close), and Pittsburgh won by 4 with a last second TD over San Diego. Aside from the NO/PHI game, the margin of victory was only 2.75 points. Close calls, but losses nonetheless.  Moving onto Week 6:



Thursday, 8:30pm
Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints
Sunday, 1pm
Kansas City Chiefs at Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions
Cincinnati Bengals at Buffalo Bills
Washington Redskins at New York Jets
Miami Dolphins at Tennessee Titans
Arizona Cardinals at Pittsburgh Steelers
Denver Broncos at Cleveland Browns
Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars
Sunday, 4pm
Carolina Panthers at Seattle Seahawks
San Diego Chargers at *Green Bay Packers*
Baltimore Ravens at San Francisco 49ers
Sunday, 8:30pm
New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts
Monday, 8:30pm
New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles

Byes: Dallas, Oakland, St. Louis, Tampa Bay

*Pick of the Week* (Note: I usually try to pick a different team every week, but I can't help it with these matchups)

Upset picks as of 10/15, 7:45pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 10-6
Week 2: 7-9
Week 3: 12-4
Week 4: 11-4
Week 5: 9-5
Season: 49-28 (63.6%)

No comments:

Post a Comment