Thursday, October 22, 2015

2015 NFL Picks Week 7

11-3! That's what I finished last week, and even I was surprised at some of the picks looking back (Pittsburgh, San Fran). My overall % raised by about 2.3 to 66%. My PotW was correct, as Green Bay barely hung on to beat San Diego. Both my upset picks (Miami, San Francisco) were right, and I improved to be 7-4 for the year. Oh, and I correctly picked Philadelphia for the first time all year!

My only incorrect picks were choosing Atlanta over New Orleans, Jacksonville vs Houston, and Seattle at home against Carolina. Now to keep the good times going (hopefully) with my Week 7 picks:

Thursday, 8:30pm

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
Sunday, 9:30am (London)
Buffalo Bills at Jacksonville Jaguars
Sunday, 1pm
New Orleans Saints at Indianapolis Colts
Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs
New York Jets at New England Patriots
Atlanta Falcons at Tennessee Titans
Houston Texans at Miami Dolphins
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Washington Redskins
Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions
Cleveland Browns at St. Louis Rams
Sunday, 4pm
Oakland Raiders at *San Diego Chargers*
Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants
Sunday, 8:30pm
Philadelphia Eagles at Carolina Panthers
Monday, 8:30pm
Baltimore Ravens at Arizona Cardinals

Byes: Chicago, Cincinnati, Denver, Green Bay

*Pick of the Week*

Upset picks as of 10/25, 12:15pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 10-6
Week 2: 7-9
Week 3: 12-4
Week 4: 11-4
Week 5: 9-5
Week 6: 11-3
Season: 60-31 (66%)

No comments:

Post a Comment