Thursday, November 17, 2016

2016 NFL Picks Week 11

I now have 3 winning weeks in a row, after picking 9 of 14 during Week 10. My recent hot streak has seen my overall percentage rise to 56%.  Though they barely won, my POTW was correct (Arizona over San Francisco) which brings me up to 7-3 on the year. I went out on a limb and chose a crazy 5 upset picks... even crazier is that they were all right! With the 5 correct picks last week (Houston, Denver, Tennessee, Tampa Bay, Dallas) I improve to 14-17 this season. Much better than my record the week prior.

Losses: Carolina vs Kansas City, New York Jets vs Los Angeles, Atlanta at Philadelphia, San Diego vs Miami, and New England vs Seattle. I would have needed to pick an absurd 10 upsets last week to be perfect!

Fingers crossed this week to hit double digit wins again:

Thursday, 8:30pm
New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers
Sunday, 1pm
Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars at Detroit Lions
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Kansas City Chiefs
Chicago Bears at New York Giants
Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings
Buffalo Bills at Cincinnati Bengals
Baltimore Ravens at Dallas Cowboys
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns
Sunday, 4pm
Miami Dolphins at Los Angeles Rams
*New England Patriots* at San Francisco 49ers
Philadelphia Eagles at Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, 8:30pm
Green Bay Packers at Washington Redskins
Monday, 8:30pm (Mexico City)
Houston Texans at Oakland Raiders

Byes: Atlanta Falcons, Denver Broncos, New York Jets, San Diego Chargers

*Pick of the Week*

Upset picks as of 11/20, 12pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 7-9
Week 2: 10-6
Week 3: 8-8
Week 4: 7-8
Week 5: 7-7
Week 6: 9-6
Week 7: 7-7-1
Week 8: 8-4-1
Week 9: 9-4
Week 10: 9-5
Season: 81-64-2 (56%)





No comments:

Post a Comment