Thursday, November 24, 2016

2016 NFL Picks Week 12

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all enjoy the 3 Fs: Food, Family, and Football. Also Drinks. Obviously I'll focus on football in this post.

Yet another good week! I finished 10-4, which is my first double digit win total since way back in Week 2. I'm now at 57% overall, which is getting back on the right track. New England won over San Francisco as my POTW, which puts me at 8-3 this year. I was unsuccessful in both my upset picks, which drops me to 14-19 on the season.

Losses: Tennessee at Indianapolis (upset pick), Kansas City at home against Tampa Bay, Arizona at Minnesota (upset, and I flipped flopped), and Cincinnati vs Buffalo (I was this close to picking Buffalo).

There's a full slate of games this week (bye weeks end next week), including 3 on Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day
Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions (12:30pm)
Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys (4:30pm)
Pittsburgh Steelers at Indianapolis Colts (8:30pm)
Sunday, 1pm
San Diego Chargers at Houston Texans
Tennessee Titans at Chicago Bears
Jacksonville Jaguars at Buffalo Bills
Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens
Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons
San Francisco 49ers at Miami Dolphins
Los Angeles Rams at New Orleans Saints
*New York Giants* at Cleveland Browns
Sunday, 4pm
Seattle Seahawks at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Carolina Panthers at Oakland Raiders
New England Patriots at New York Jets
Sunday, 8:30pm
Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos
Monday, 8:30pm
Green Bay Packers at Philadelphia Eagles

*Pick of the Week*

Upset picks as of 11/26, 10pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 7-9
Week 2: 10-6
Week 3: 8-8
Week 4: 7-8
Week 5: 7-7
Week 6: 9-6
Week 7: 7-7-1
Week 8: 8-4-1
Week 9: 9-4
Week 10: 9-5
Week 11: 10-4
Season: 91-68-2 (57%)

No comments:

Post a Comment