Wednesday, October 4, 2017

2017 NFL Picks Week 5

With the completion of Week 4 comes Week 5, and the start of the NFL bye weeks. I finished the first quarter of the season with a 10-6 week, which puts me right around my target of 70% (69.8%). Atlanta lost to Buffalo for my PotW, which drops me to 3-1. I fared better in upset picks though, going 3 for 5 to bring my season total to 10-3. If you have been following my picks the last few years, you know I'm generally terrible picking the Eagles. However, this year I am 4 for 4 with correct picks, so I got that going for me which is nice.

Incorrect picks were Miami over New Orleans in London, New England at home against Carolina, Dallas at home against the Los Angeles Rams, road favorite Jacksonville at the New York Jets, home underdogs Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh, and as mentioned above Atlanta at home against (real deal?) Buffalo.

Week 5 picks below, with the rest coming by kickoff on Sunday:

Thursday, 8:30pm
New England Patriots at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sunday, 1pm
Los Angeles Chargers at New York Giants
Buffalo Bills at Cincinnati Bengals
New York Jets at Cleveland Browns
Jacksonville Jaguars at Pittsburgh Steelers
Tennessee Titans at Miami Dolphins
San Francisco 49ers at Indianapolis Colts
Arizona Cardinals at *Philadelphia Eagles*
Carolina Panthers at Detroit Lions
Sunday, 4pm
Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams
Baltimore Ravens at Oakland Raiders
Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys
Sunday, 8:30pm
Kansas City Chiefs at Houston Texans
Monday, 8:30pm
Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears

Byes: Atlanta Falcons, Denver Broncos, New Orleans Saints, Washington Redskins

upset picks as of 10/8, 8:45am

*Pick of the Week*

Previous Results
Week 1: 11-4
Week 2: 14-2
Week 3: 9-7
Week 4: 10-6
Season: 44-19 (69.8%)

No comments:

Post a Comment