Thursday, October 26, 2017

2017 NFL Picks Week 8

Week 8 was a return to form for me, as I finished 11-4 after going 6-8 the previous 2 weeks. It raised by overall percentage by 1.5%, from 61.5% to 63%. I initially thought last week's games were going to be tough to pick, but I guess I made mostly correct choices. Miami barely pulled through as my PotW, improving to 5-2 on the year. I only had 1 upset pick and it was wrong, which puts me at 13-7 this season.

Losses were Kansas City losing at the last second to Oakland on Thursday, Carolina doing the "bear" minimum at Chicago, Green Bay missing Rodgers at home against New Orleans, and Denver getting shut out at the Los Angeles Chargers.

I like it when recapping the losses is short, so on to Week 8 where the list of games will be short:

Thursday, 8:30pm
Miami Dolphins at Baltimore Ravens
Sunday, 9:30am (London)
Minnesota Vikings at Cleveland Browns
Sunday, 1pm
Chicago Bears at *New Orleans Saints*
Atlanta Falcons at New York Jets
Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles
Oakland Raiders at Buffalo Bills
Indianapolis Colts at Cincinnati Bengals
Los Angeles Chargers at New England Patriots
Sunday, 4pm
Houston Texans at Seattle Seahawks
Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins
Sunday, 8:30pm
Pittsburgh Steelers at Detroit Lions
Monday, 8:30pm
Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs

Byes: Arizona Cardinals, Green Bay Packers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Los Angeles Rams, New York Giants, Tennessee Titans

*Pick of the Week*

upset pick as of 10/26, 3pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 11-4
Week 2: 14-2
Week 3: 9-7
Week 4: 10-6
Week 5: 6-8
Week 6: 6-8
Week 7: 11-4
Season: 67-39 (63%)

No comments:

Post a Comment