Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone, hope you all enjoy your day (and food!).

Also, a little story.  Every year my aunt and uncle hid a dozen or so hard boiled eggs around our front yard, and leave a note from the "Easter Bunny" on the door.  My aunt writes the note (a new one every year) and my uncle will hide the eggs.  Sometimes in the past we'd miss one or two, which we realized a few days later from the rotten egg smell.  This prompted us to get the exact count of eggs from our aunt and uncle every year.

So this year my uncle must have been hiding the eggs fairly late at night, as apparently there were police looking around the front yard with flashlights.  I never really thought about it before, but honestly how can walking around someone's front yard (at night) and posting a note on the front door NOT appear like a robbery/crime?

If you don't believe me, you should try it out and see how it goes.  I'll wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment