Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Doctor is in

If by chance you haven't had Dr. McGillicuddy's Mentholmint Schnapps, then do yourself a favor and get a bottle (or two) ASAP.  It's been called "liquid Christmas".  I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Here's the Doctor's Legacy:

"Being of sound mind and even better spirits, I, Dr. Aloysius Percival McGillicuddy, born in the year of our Lord, 1808, bequeath my home, livestock, and half interest in the Shady Eye Saloon to my fifth wife, Hermione, age 22.

To my son, I leave my watch, dueling pistols, and favorite pipe.

To the world, I present the recipe for Dr. McGillicuddy’s Schnapps, whose intense taste made me a bit of a legend in these parts.

It’s good chasing a beer, even better on-the-rocks."

Awesome guy.  Just be sure to put it in the freezer, the colder this treat is the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment