Thursday, October 31, 2013

2013 NFL Picks Week 9

It's about damn time I had a good week! Best week since Week 2, after string of 5 consecutive weeks of mediocre picking. Finished Week 8 at 9-4, which is the least losses (4) I've had in any single week and was my best percentage wise (69%), too. Only raised my overall by 1% though. Let's recap:

Once again I suck at picking the Eagles, but I'm still convinced they would have won if Vick were healthy (or even Foles). Chose Dallas for the slight upset (my only upset pick) over Detroit, and despite being ecstatic they lost, they should have won that game for sure.  Pittsburgh had been playing well as of late, and I thought they could take care of the Raiders but apparently not. Lastly, how bad is Atlanta? I did not expect them to lose so many games already, especially not last week at Arizona. Here's what Week 9 brings us:

Thursday, 8:25pm
Cincinnati Bengals at Miami Dolphins
Sunday, 1pm
New Orleans Saints at New York Jets
Tennessee Titans at St. Louis Rams*
Minnesota Vikings at Dallas Cowboys
Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers
San Diego Chargers at Washington Redskins
Kansas City Chiefs at Buffalo Bills
Sunday, 4pm
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Seattle Seahawks
Philadelphia Eagles* at Oakland Raiders
Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots
Baltimore Ravens at Cleveland Browns
Sunday, 8:30pm
Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans
Monday, 8:30pm
Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers

*Upset picks as of 11:30am Thursday 10/31

Previous Results
Week 1: 11-5
Week 2: 11-5
Week 3: 7-9
Week 4: 8-7
Week 5: 8-6
Week 6: 9-6
Week 7: 8-7
Week 8: 9-4
Season: 71-49 (58%)

No comments:

Post a Comment