Thursday, November 19, 2015

2015 NFL Picks Week 11

I finished an even 7-7 for Week 10, which isn't terrible considering there were a whopping 9 upsets out of the 14 games. Nobody in their right mind would pick that many upsets. However, I was a ridiculous 3-0 in my upset picks to improve to 10-7 on the year. My POTW shit the bed again, as I fell to an abysmal 7-3 on the year. Overall I saw my percentage drop from 65.2% to 63.7%.

All the games I lost ended up being upsets where the away team won, aside from Washington at home over New Orleans in which there was no favorite: Buffalo over New York Jets, Detroit over Green Bay (my pick of the week), Miami over Philadelphia (What. The. Fuck.), Chicago over St. Louis, Kansas City over Denver, and Houston over previously undefeated Cincinnati. I'm ready to put this week behind me. And the Eagles season if they lose this week...

Thursday, 8:30pm
Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars
Sunday, 1pm
Dallas Cowboys at Miami Dolphins^
New York Jets at Houston Texans
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins at Carolina Panthers
Indianapolis Colts at Atlanta Falcons
St. Louis Rams at Baltimore Ravens
Denver Broncos at Chicago Bears
Oakland Raiders at Detroit Lions
Sunday, 4pm
Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers
Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings
San Francisco 49ers at *Seattle Seahawks*
Sunday, 8:30pm
Cincinnati Bengals at Arizona Cardinals
Monday, 8:30pm
Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots

Byes: Cleveland, New Orleans, New York Giants, Pittsburgh

*Pick of the Week*

Upset picks as of 11/19, 7:30pm

^no favorite

Previous Results
Week 1: 10-6
Week 2: 7-9
Week 3: 12-4
Week 4: 11-4
Week 5: 9-5
Week 6: 11-3
Week 7: 8-6
Week 8: 9-5
Week 9: 9-4
Week 10: 7-7
Season: 93-53 (63.7%)

No comments:

Post a Comment