Thursday, November 9, 2017

2017 NFL Picks Week 10

After a few down weeks, I've been much better lately as I finished 9-4 for Week 9. That raises my overall percentage a half point to 66%. Jacksonville beat Cincinnati for my PotW; I'm now 7-2 this year. I split my 2 upset picks (won with Carolina home against Atlanta), bringing me to a mediocre 15-10 this year. Of course, anything over .500 is good in my book.

Losses included Buffalo at the New York Jets on Thursday, Houston at home against Indianapolis, Baltimore unable to upset Tennessee on the road, and Seattle losing a rare home game against Washington.

On to Week 10, which sees the best team in the NFL on bye...

Thursday, 8:30pm
Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals
Sunday, 1pm
Minnesota Vikings at Washington Redskins
Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears
Pittsburgh Steelers at Indianapolis Colts
Los Angles Chargers at Jacksonville Jaguars
New York Jets at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Cincinnati Bengals at Tennessee Titans
New Orleans Saints at Buffalo Bills
Cleveland Browns at *Detroit Lions*
Sunday, 4pm
Houston Texans at Los Angeles Rams
Dallas Cowboys at Atlanta Falcons
New York Giants at San Francisco 49ers
Sunday, 8:30pm
New England Patriots at Denver Broncos
Monday, 8:30pm
Miami Dolphins at Carolina Panthers

Byes: Baltimore Ravens, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles

*Pick of the Week*

upset picks as of 11/11, 8pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 11-4
Week 2: 14-2
Week 3: 9-7
Week 4: 10-6
Week 5: 6-8
Week 6: 6-8
Week 7: 11-4
Week 8: 11-2
Week 9: 9-4
Season: 87-45 (66%)

No comments:

Post a Comment