Thursday, October 9, 2014

2014 NFL Picks Week 6

Last week turned out pretty well for me, as I had my best week of 2014 so far. I finished 11-4, good for nearly a 3% increase overall (59% to almost 62%). I was only 1 of 3 for upset picks, which brings that season total to 8-9. I correctly chose Seattle as my pick of the week, and am now 4-1 in that category.

Going over the losses, I could have swapped my upset picks to finish a perfect 15-0. Alas, I did not, and finished with 4 losses. Detroit lost at home to Buffalo on a last second field goal. Chicago seems unpredictable this year, as they lost on the road to Carolina. The New York Giants were able to hold Atlanta to 20 points, and won at home. Finally, New England (a home underdog) and Cincinnati both looked like the opposite teams they were the past few games, as New England demolished Cincinnati. On to Week 6, hoping to continue the trend:

Thursday, 8:30pm
Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans
Sunday, 1pm
Carolina Panthers at Cincinnati Bengals
Denver Broncos at New York Jets
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns
Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings
Baltimore Ravens at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans
Green Bay Packers at Miami Dolphins
New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills
Sunday, 4pm/4:25pm
*San Diego Chargers* at Oakland Raiders
Dallas Cowboys at Seattle Seahawks
Washington Redskins at Arizona Cardinals
Chicago Bears at Atlanta Falcons
Sunday, 8:30pm
New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
Monday, 8:30pm
San Francisco 49ers at St. Louis Rams

Kansas City Chiefs, New Orleans Saints

*Pick of the Week*

upset picks as of 10/9 5:45pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 11-5
Week 2: 9-7
Week 3: 11-5
Week 4: 5-8
Week 5: 11-4
Season: 47-29 (61.8%)

No comments:

Post a Comment