Thursday, October 16, 2014

2014 NFL Picks Week 7

Holy shit, what a week of picks for me! I finished Week 6 at an impressive 13-1-1, easily my best mark since I've started picking every week. I was 1-0 for upset picks (Chicago over Atlanta) and San Diego won (barely) over Oakland as my pick of the week. I am now 9-9 in upset picks (50%) on the season, and 5-1 (83%) in picks of the week. My overall % increased by over 4% to 66%, which is probably my best mark at this point in the season. My only loss was picking Seattle over Dallas, and there was a tie in the Cincinnati/Carolina game (though I did have Cincinnati winning).

Thursday, 8:30pm
New York Jets at *New England Patriots*
Sunday, 1pm
Carolina Panthers at Green Bay Packers
Cleveland Browns at Jacksonville Jaguars
Seattle Seahawks at St. Louis Rams
Minnesota Vikings at Buffalo Bills
Atlanta Falcons at Baltimore Ravens
New Orleans Saints at Detroit Lions
Miami Dolphins at Chicago Bears
Tennessee Titans at Washington Redskins
Cincinnati Bengals at Indianapolis Colts
Sunday, 4pm/4:25pm
Kansas City Chiefs at  San Diego Chargers
New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
Arizona Cardinals at Oakland Raiders
Sunday, 8:30pm
San Francisco 49ers at Denver Broncos
Monday, 8:30pm
Houston Texans at Pittsburgh Steelers

Byes
Philadelphia Eagles, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

*Pick of the Week*

no upset picks as of 10/16 12:45pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 11-5
Week 2: 9-7
Week 3: 11-5
Week 4: 5-8
Week 5: 11-4
Week 6: 13-1-1
Season: 60-30-1 (66%)

No comments:

Post a Comment