Sunday, December 22, 2013

2013 NFL Picks Week 16

8-8 last week, which just isn't gonna cut it (though it didn't hurt my overall too much). It will be tough to raise my percentage considerably these last 2 weeks, unless I win 24 of the remaining 32 games (75%). But before I get on to this week's picks, let's take a look back at Week 15:

I was surprised by how poorly Denver played, as they lost by a TD to San Diego. I can't seem to pick Jacksonville correctly, as they were unable to continue their run with a loss to Buffalo. The Eagles were embarrassed by the Vikings, which came as a huge surprise to me. Miami is playing tough lately, and was able to overcome New England in another upset. New Orleans also played pretty bad, losing to lowly St. Louis on the road. I ended up losing the final 3 games on Sunday, with that ridiculous Green Bay comeback over Dallas, Cincinnati looking like crap against the Steelers, and Detroit losing at home to Justin Tucker Baltimore. I only had one upset pick and was wrong; 7 of my 8 losses were upsets so maybe I should have picked more!

Sunday, 1pm
Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
Denver Broncos at Houston Texans
Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars
New Orleans Saints* at Carolina Panthers
Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins
Cleveland Browns at New York Jets
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at St. Louis Rams
Indianapolis Colts at Kansas City Chiefs
Minnesota Vikings at Cincinnati Bengals
Sunday, 4pm
New York Giants at Detroit Lions
Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks
Pittsburgh Steelers at Green Bay Packers
Oakland Raiders at San Diego Chargers
New England Patriots at Baltimore Ravens
Sunday, 8:30pm
Chicago Bears at Philadelphia Eagles
Monday, 8:30pm
Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers

*upset pick as of 12:45pm Sunday 12/22

Previous Results
Week 1: 11-5
Week 2: 11-5
Week 3: 7-9
Week 4: 8-7
Week 5: 8-6
Week 6: 9-6
Week 7: 8-7
Week 8: 9-4
Week 9: 7-6
Week 10: 6-8
Week 11: 9-6
Week 12: 7-6-1
Week 13: 11-5
Week 14: 11-5
Week 15: 8-8
Season: 130-93-1 (58%)


No comments:

Post a Comment