Thursday, November 6, 2014

2014 NFL Picks Week 10

I saw a definite improvement during Week 9, as I finished at 10-3 (2nd lowest loss total of the year). It raised my overall percentage a tad to 67%+. After losing last week, I correctly chose my Pick of the Week to improve to 7-2. I only picked 2 upset picks, but was successful in both to bring me back to .500 on the season at 12-12.

While others may had picked Miami over San Diego, nobody would have picked a 37-0 blowout. Oops. I also doubt that anybody picked St. Louis to beat San Francisco, but that's what happened. Finally, I regret not picking New England at home against Denver in a toss-up. On to Week 10:

Thursday, 8:30pm
Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals
Sunday, 1pm
Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars (London)
San Francisco 49ers at New Orleans Saints
Pittsburgh Steelers at New York Jets
Tennessee Titans at Baltimore Ravens
Miami Dolphins at Detroit Lions
Kansas City Chiefs at Buffalo Bills
Sunday, 4/4:25pm
*Denver Broncos* at Oakland Raiders
St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
New York Giants at Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, 8:30pm
Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers
Monday, 8:30pm
Carolina Panthers at Philadelphia Eagles

Byes
Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Minnesota Vikings, New England Patriots, San Diego Chargers, Washington Redskins

*Pick of the Week*

upset picks as of 11/6 7:30pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 11-5
Week 2: 9-7
Week 3: 11-5
Week 4: 5-8
Week 5: 11-4
Week 6: 13-1-1
Week 7: 11-4
Week 8: 9-6
Week 9: 10-3
Season: 90-43-1 (67%)

No comments:

Post a Comment