Thursday, November 13, 2014

2014 NFL Picks Week 11

I managed to fare slightly worse than last week, but still increased by overall mark slightly with a 9-4 record for Week 10. It wasn't enough to raise it above 67% overall, but still an improvement. I correctly chose my Pick of the Week (Denver over Oakland) and improved to 8-2 overall. I was 0-1 in my only upset pick of the week, dropping that record below .500 again to 12-13.

I'd have to look back, but this may have been my first Thursday Night Football loss. Shame on me for picking anemic Cincinnati over "are they good?" Cleveland. Again, I lost 2 very close games late, as San Francisco beat New Orleans and Kansas City defeated Buffalo, both on the road. Finally, in a game I'm sure nobody picked correctly, the New York Jets took care of the Pittsburgh Steelers. On to Week 11:

Thursday, 8:30pm
Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins
Sunday, 1pm
Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears
Seattle Seahawks at Kansas City Chiefs
San Francisco 49ers at New York Giants
Denver Broncos at St. Louis Rams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers
Houston Texans at Cleveland Browns
Cincinnati Bengals at New Orleans Saints
Sunday, 4/4:25pm
Oakland Raiders at *San Diego Chargers*
Philadelphia Eagles at Green Bay Packers
Detroit Lions at Arizona Cardinals
Sunday, 8:30pm
New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts
Sunday, 8:30pm
Pittsburgh Steelers at Tennessee Titans

Byes
Baltimore Ravens, Dallas Cowboys, Jacksonville Jaguars, New York Jets

*Pick of the Week*

upset picks as of 11/13 2:30pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 11-5
Week 2: 9-7
Week 3: 11-5
Week 4: 5-8
Week 5: 11-4
Week 6: 13-1-1
Week 7: 11-4
Week 8: 9-6
Week 9: 10-3
Week 10: 9-4
Season: 99-47-1 (67%)

No comments:

Post a Comment