Thursday, November 20, 2014

2014 NFL Picks Week 12

By the time last Thursday's game was over, I reached 100 wins for the season! However, the rest of the games didn't go quite so well as I finished 8-6 for the week. It dropped my overall mark by a few tenths, but nothing significant. Rounding up a little, I'm still at 67%. I was only 1 of 3 for upsets, which brings that overall tally to 13-15. My Pick of the Week was barely successful, but raised my  record to 9-2.

So let's get this out of the way: Nobody was picking St. Louis over Denver. Don't even try to tell me you did! Washington proved they can't win with any QB, as Tampa Bay beat them for only their 2nd win all year. I picked home underdog Carolina to win, but Atlanta decided to spoil that party late in the game. Houston ended up beating Cleveland, once again proving that Cleveland is impossible to predict. My 5th and final loss from the 1pm games came when New Orleans failed to score more than Cincinnati; 2 more teams I can't figure out. And finally, in my "what was I thinking?!?" upset pick, Arizona beat Detroit at home. And so we come to Week 12, where we will see the last of the by weeks:

Thursday, 8:30pm
Kansas City Chiefs at Oakland Raiders
Sunday, 1pm
Detroit Lions at New England Patriots
Cleveland Browns at Atlanta Falcons
New York Jets at Buffalo Bills
Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Chicago Bears
Jacksonville Jaguars at *Indianapolis Colts*
Cincinnati Bengals at Houston Texans
Tennessee Titans at Philadelphia Eagles
Sunday, 4/4:25pm
St. Louis Rams at San Diego Chargers
Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks
Miami Dolphins at Denver Broncos
Washington Redskins at San Francisco 49ers
Sunday, 8:30pm
Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants
Monday, 8:30pm
Baltimore Ravens at New Orleans Saints

Byes
Carolina Panthers, Pittsburgh Steelers

*Pick of the Week*

upset picks as of 11/20 8pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 11-5
Week 2: 9-7
Week 3: 11-5
Week 4: 5-8
Week 5: 11-4
Week 6: 13-1-1
Week 7: 11-4
Week 8: 9-6
Week 9: 10-3
Week 10: 9-4
Week 11: 8-6
Season: 107-53-1 (67%)

No comments:

Post a Comment