Thursday, November 27, 2014

2014 NFL Picks Week 13

Last week did not start off well for me, as I lost the Thursday night game (as I'm sure everyone else did too). However, I recovered and finished 12-3 for the week with my second best record so far. The 12 correct picks included my Pick of the Week (Indianapolis) and my lone upset pick (Cleveland), and I am 10-2 and 14-15 on the season, respectively. My overall percentage increased a bit to 68%, and I will need to win about 50 of the remaining 64 games to reach my goal of 70% for the season. The bye weeks are no more, so bring on the football!

As I mentioned above, I incorrectly picked Kansas City to beat winless (at the time) Oakland. Can't blame me for that one. I picked Houston at home over Cincinnati in a toss up, so not upset about that one. And I really have to stop picking New Orleans (or anyone from the NFC South) as they were unable to beat Baltimore at home. On to this week's picks, including 3 Thanksgiving Day games!

Thanksgiving Day
Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions
Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys
Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
Sunday, 1pm
Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans
Carolina Panthers at Minnesota Vikings
San Diego Chargers at Baltimore Ravens
Oakland Raiders at St. Louis Rams
Washington Redskins at Indianapolis Colts
New York Giants at Jacksonville Jaguars
New Orleans Saints at Pittsburgh Steelers
Cleveland Browns at Buffalo Bills
Cincinnati Bengals at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sunday, 4/4:25pm
Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons
New England Patriots at Green Bay Packers
Sunday, 8:30pm
Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs
Monday, 8:30pm
*Miami Dolphins* at New York Jets

*Pick of the Week*

upset pick as of 11/27 11:15am

Previous Results
Week 1: 11-5
Week 2: 9-7
Week 3: 11-5
Week 4: 5-8
Week 5: 11-4
Week 6: 13-1-1
Week 7: 11-4
Week 8: 9-6
Week 9: 10-3
Week 10: 9-4
Week 11: 8-6
Week 12: 12-3
Season: 119-56-1 (68%)

No comments:

Post a Comment