Thursday, December 11, 2014

2014 NFL Picks Week 15

Pretty terrible week last week, finishing 9-7. My overall percentage dropped a point to 67%. I will now need 40 wins over the next 3 weeks to reach my goal of 70% correct for the season. I did manage to correctly pick my Pick of the Week (Green Bay) and was right in my only upset pick (Seattle). Records on those picks are 12-2 and 16-15 respectively, as I am finally above .500 for the season again for upset picks.

I had some bad luck last week, but also some terrible picks. I dropped the first of 2 games with no favorite, as I incorrectly picked Tennessee to win at home over the New York Giants. Once again I cannot predict how Pittsburgh will play with any accuracy, as they easily beat Cincinnati on the road after I thought they'd lose. Another team impossible to predict is New Orleans, who apparently forgot they had a game to play against Carolina. I had contemplated switching my pick in the Baltimore-Miami game to the Ravens, but didn't get to a computer before kickoff. I lost the other game with no favorite, with Arizona finding a way to beat Kansas City. San Francisco somehow lost to Oakland in a game that nobody saw coming. And lastly, I really don't know why I picked San Diego over New England, but I got that game wrong too. On to Week 16, which can't be any worse. Right?

Thursday, 8:30pm
Arizona Cardinals at St. Louis Rams
Sunday, 1pm
Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers
Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts
Pittsburgh Steelers at Atlanta Falcons
Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots
Cincinnati Bengals at Cleveland Browns
Green Bay Packers at Buffalo Bills
Washington Redskins at New York Giants
Jacksonville Jaguars at *Baltimore Ravens*
Sunday, 4/4:25pm
New York Jets at Tennessee Titans
Denver Broncos at San Diego Chargers
Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions
San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
Sunday, 8:30pm
Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles
Monday, 8:30pm
New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears

*Pick of the Week*

upset pick as of 12/11 8:00pm

Previous Results
Week 1: 11-5
Week 2: 9-7
Week 3: 11-5
Week 4: 5-8
Week 5: 11-4
Week 6: 13-1-1
Week 7: 11-4
Week 8: 9-6
Week 9: 10-3
Week 10: 9-4
Week 11: 8-6
Week 12: 12-3
Week 13: 11-5
Week 14: 9-7
Season: 139-68 (67%)

No comments:

Post a Comment